Dr. David B. Freeman is a Licensed Psychologist as well as a Board Certified Neuropsychologist. He received his Ph.D. at Hofstra University and completed his postdoctoral training at UCLA in Neuropsychology.
Comprehensive Psychological Services conducts Psychological Evaluations in immigration cases for Discretionary Waivers, including issues of “Extreme and Unusual Hardship,” and “Exceptional and Unusually Extreme Hardship.”
The evaluations include administration and interpretation of psychological, academic, and neuropsychological tests to assess impairment.
Our detailed written reports document substantial evidence of relevant medical-legal issues pertaining to Waivers.
- Perform Psychological Evaluations for I-601 Waivers and Extreme Hardship
- Conduct psychological and neuropsychological testing to assess extent of physical, emotional and psychological impact on Qualifying Relatives
- Review aggravating psychological factors impacting Qualifying Relatives
- Implement standardized, objective psychological tests assessing Qualifying Relatives ability to cope and function under extreme hardship conditions
- Prepare concise medical-legal psychological reports
- Expert Witness testimony and case consultation
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A CONSULTATION
7140 Balboa Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA 91406